Sunday, July 24, 2011

Equine Websites?

I have been wanting to do this for a while. I finally got around to it. This blog is pretty important to me. Hopefully, it will grow to be more popular. I love reading about horses & gaining a better knowledge of them. But, my favorite thing to do is browse all those amazing horse websites out there. I am google-addicted. Google is my friend when it comes to horses. Cremello horse? (see Palominos!) No Promblem! Now I thought, why not tell everyone my favorite horses websites from years & years of browsing, with my horse lover soul. So, for now. I have 3 categories with 3 websites. There is a million brands of breeches, crops, show stuff, ect. But those aren’t my favorite websites. I like the once that are, let’s say, universal. They sell any & everything with MANY brands. So I choice State Line Tack as my favorite for product website. It has so many brands & things. It has from grooming to first aid. It is a great place. The shipping is decent. The product is the same as the picture & description says, only better! I really love this website. I bought my show gloves, my whole grooming kit & a bath full of treats (and I wonder why my horses are fat :P)! Here is the link: www.statelinetack.com. Same thing goes for information sites. I like something that describes alot. My favorite is www.horsechannel.com. It has LOADS of information. It is awesome! It has lots of interesting other things,too. And, finally, my favorite virtual website. I like one that is an overall fun enviroment, my favorite is www.avirtualhorse.com. It is a great community & I was hooked with it for a while. But, let's know that these aren't the only options. Never think a website isn't good because someone says so. Like, Wikepedia, people think its bad because well, anyone can edit it. But it is usually correct. Another thing, say you want to learn about cremello (the coat color) & you look on Wikepedia. Then you stop looking, without looking at other websites. You won't know if it was correct or not. Well, I highly recommend those sites, for anyone. So here they are again:
www.statelinetack.com
www.horsechannel.com
www.avirtualhorse.com
Bye for now,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment